Are you looking for an internship with a purpose, which at the same time will help you enhance your analytical and communication skills and learn how the international expansion of a fast-growing organisation happens?
Are you self-motivated and passionate about making an impact on young peoples' lives? If your answer to these questions is yes, then this internship is a great opportunity to join a dynamic London based educational charity and immerse yourself in the global startup ecosystem. Working closely with the Community Engagement and Expansion Lead of Reload Greece you will assist in the development of the flagship pre-accelerator, the Young Entrepreneurs Programme which runs in 5 countries while also expanding your international network.
Reload Greece is a fast growing educational charity which enables young aspiring entrepreneurs to start ventures with a social and economic impact in their home countries. The range of educational programmes, are designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs all the way from the conception to the execution of their ideas. It is also, has contributed to the education of more than 5,000 young people and has accelerated more than 100+ start-ups.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Stakeholder mapping research
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Community engagement on social media, university departments and student societies
- Content creation
- Data analysis & entry
- Assisting in events
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level, ideally having completed or be working towards a degree
- Trustworthy, network builder and people person
- Strong organisational skills
- Good research, writing and communication skills
- Efficient and effective decision making
- Motivated team player
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Self-discipline and self-management skills
- Internship Benefits:
- Enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile - gain valuable work experience and references
- Be part of a worthwhile movement and contribute to Reload Greece’s exposure and impact
- Opportunity for professional development in an educational charity
- Free access to Reload Greece events and resources
- Flexibility in hours worked and opportunity for home-working
If you are interested please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Interviews will be held during the weeks commencing 22/07/19 and 29/07/19.