Rhythms of Life is a London homeless charity. Every day, 365 days of the year, our amazing volunteers hit London’s streets to help those in need. We provide meals, clothes, toiletries, sleeping bags, and, most importantly, a friendly ear whenever needed. Our proactive approach allows us to tailor our services to the real needs of the homeless.
We are looking for a volunteers with some experience on adminstration to help at our head office. Candidates should be highly proficient in written and spoken English, but most of all a positive "can do" attitude.
This is an office based role at our headquarters located in Central London. We politely ask for a minimum commitment of 2 days / 14 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Assist with the day to day running of the office
● Field telephone queries and direct requests for information, manage all email correspondence
● Provide administrative support to the CEO, set up and arrange meetings
● Reception duties including greeting visitors and answering call/ emails
● Coordination of volunteers to ensure the office is fully staffed
● Scheduling interviews and calendar management
● Manage and coordinate the Food Distribution Rota to ensure each event is appropriately staffed
Experience and Skills Required:
● Previous experience of an administration role
● Good skills using Gmail suit, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Doodle Polls
● Excellent communication skills verbally and written, a comfortable and confident telephone manner
● Ability to work independently, organise and process tasks efficiently
In return, we provide a complimentary lunch and will cover basic travel commuting costs.
Interested? Please get in touch and provide a copy of your CV. We would love to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.