Rhythms of Life is a London homeless charity. Every day, 365 days of the year, our amazing volunteers hit London’s streets to help those in need. We provide meals, clothes, toiletries, sleeping bags, and, most importantly, a friendly ear whenever needed. Our proactive approach allows us to tailor our services to the real needs of the homeless.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, well-organised and highly motivated people to assist our Grants and Funding department with the preparation of key briefs to secure vitally needed funds for the charity.
This is an office based role at our headquarters located in Central London. We politely ask for a minimum
commitment of 2 days / 14 hours per week.
The successful candidate s will:
● Conduct research for funding proposals to secure available grants
● Ad-hoc research to fulfil specific brief requirements
● Collate the brief with supporting research and documentation
● Create basic budgets and business plans
Experience and Skills Required:
● Excellent written communication skills
● Keen attention to detail
● Basic Excel skills
● Ability to work independently, organise and process tasks efficiently
● Previous experience of a similar role is desirable
In return, we offer a free lunch and will pay volunteer travel expenses. Interested? Please contact us with a copy of your CV. We would love to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.