Rhythms of Life is a London homeless charity. Every day, 365 days of the year, our amazing volunteers hit London’s streets to help those in need. We provide meals, clothes, toiletries, sleeping bags, and, most importantly, a friendly ear whenever needed. Our proactive approach allows us to tailor our services to the real needs of the homeless.
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, well-organised and highly motivated Social Media Coordinators to help us raise are online presence and support our fundraising campaigns. You would be responsible for creating and managing digital content for the charities social media, email and other digital channels.
This is an office based role at our headquarters located in Central London. We politely ask for a minimum commitment of 2 days / 14 hours per week.
The successful candidates will:
● Developing, maintaining and monitoring all social media channels
● Writing and editing high quality SEO friendly content
● Create and implement social media campaigns that reflect the work and values of Rhythms of Life
● Engage with news and current affairs
Experience and Skills Required:
● Experience of managing social media channels
● Experience of creating social media campaigns that drive engagement
● Previous experience of a similar office based role
● Ability to work independently, organise and process tasks efficiently
In return we offer a complimentary lunch and will cover travel expenses. Interested? Please get in touch with a copy of your CV. We would love to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.