Could you give your time and skills with the ultimate aim of scaling your charitable impact?
We are looking for a professional with experience of developing and implementing fundraising strategies, have had success in both trust and grant funding, and be able to source income for new projects and core work.
You will work with the Charity’s Director providing advice and support to:
- Secure income to support the core revenue costs of Roko 20
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy and engage in continuing evaluation of the fundraising programme
- Research and write funding applications to charitable trusts and foundations
- Plan regular funding appeals and events
- Develop contacts and relationships with local businesses, organisations and high net worth individuals
Roko 20’s mission is to provide a free education for orphans and children from disadvantaged backgrounds and to break the cycle of poverty by empowering parents and guardians with small sustainable income generating projects.
Roko 20 funds a primary school situated in a rural part of Kenya and currently sponsors approx. 100 children. The school employs 7 teachers and 3 staff. in 7 classes ranging from Pre-primary 1 through to Class 5.