Hello we are RYP
RYP (Riverside Youth Project) is a NEW 100% volunteer run and youth-led project currently being set up to work with young people aged 13-19 years old, providing them with positive activities and prosperous futures, based in areas along the River Thames in London.
We aim to provide fun, engaging and interactive activities to young people that help booster their life and social skills and also help develop their future prospects by giving them access to new opportunities and experiences that they would not usually have access to.
Can you help? We are looking for
We are currently seeking a Communications Officer (Volunteer) to join us for approx 3-5 hours per week, where you will coordinate our communications and social media at RYP, managing our social media, making contact with local press, creating online digital marketing and creating a real energy, buzz and feeling for RYP, telling our story of how we are making an impact in the lives of young people.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage our internal and external comms, including quarterly newsletters.
- Managing our social media, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Create good content streams.
- Create a comms calendar of local and RYP events and days.
- Creating branding items and press releases.
- Assisting in fundraising.
- Making connections with corporate partners and local businesses.
- Researching and connecting with influencers.
- Creating a community networking buyin.
- To promote and raise awareness of RYP online and at public events.
- Other duties relevant to a Comms Officer.
Want to be part of our NEW youth project?
We would love to hear from you, so please get in touch for a short volunteer application form and information pack.
Join us on Social Media @RYPLondon
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.