Hello we are RYP
RYP (Riverside Youth Project) is a NEW 100% volunteer run and youth-led project currently being set up to work with young people aged 13-19 years old, providing them with positive activities and prosperous futures, based in areas along the River Thames in London.
Can you help? We are looking for
We are currently seeking a RYP Manager (Volunteer) to join us for at least 2 evenings per week (6-9pm), plus occasional weekends, or approx 6-10 hours per week, where you will manage all the aspects of RYP, including the Team to ensure that our activities are of a high standard, fun and fully enjoyed by young people locally.
Key Duties Include:
- Plan, organise and deliver sessions to young people in a variety of subjects relevant to the needs and desires of young people locally.
- Manage the youth activities that RYP provide.
- Fundraise for resources, activities and the running costs.
- Line manage the Deputy RYP Managers x2.
- Ensure the health and safety of young people and team members.
- Liaise with partners and other key stakeholders including funders.
- Ensure high standards of youth work practice.
- Record relevant and appropriate information and statistics and write reports relating to this.
Want to be part of our NEW RYP youth project?
We would love to hear from you, so please get in touch via email for a short volunteer application form and information pack.
Join us on Social Media @RYPLondon
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.