Hello we are RYP
RYP (Riverside Youth Project) is a NEW 100% volunteer run and youth-led project currently being set up to work with young people aged 13-19 years old, providing them with positive activities and prosperous futures, based in areas along the River Thames in London.
We aim to provide fun, engaging and interactive activities to young people that help booster their life and social skills and also help develop their future prospects by giving them access to new opportunities and experiences that they would not usually have access to.
Can you help? We are looking for
We are currently seeking a Youth Work Manager (Volunteer) to join us for approx 6-10 hours per week, where you will manage RYP's youth activities and projects, including providing line management, support and mentoring to the Youth Team to ensure that our activities are of a high standard, fun and fully enjoyed by young people.
Key Duties Include:
- To plan, organise and deliver sessions to young people in a variety of subjects relevant to the needs and desires of young people locally.
- To manage the youth activities and projects that RYP provide.
- To fundraise and write grants for resources, activities and the running costs.
- To line manage, coach and mentor the Youth Workers In Charge and the Youth Team.
- To ensure the health and safety of young people and team members.
- To liaise with partners and other key stakeholders including funders.
- To ensure high standards of youth work practice.
- To record relevant and appropriate information and statistics and write reports relating to this.
Want to be part of our NEW RYP youth project?
We would love to hear from you, so please get in touch via email for a short volunteer application form and information pack.
Join us on Social Media @RYPLondon
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.