Salford Pride is looking for a Chief of Expeirence. The Chief of Experience will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Salford Pride relating to the experience of our team, volunteers and guests that attend any activities, events and projects that Salford Pride deliver. The Chief of Experience is responsible for ensuring the reputation and image of Salford Pride is kept positive by overseeing all design and marketing for Salford Pride, ensuring that our brand and image reflects Salford Pride’s mission. The Chief of Experience will also oversee and manage all duties relating to people management, internal communications, recruitment, policies and procedures.
- To support the Chief Executive in relation to the overall experience of the Salford Pride team, volunteers and guests that attend any activities, events and projects that Salford Pride deliver;
- To oversee the Design and Marketing of the Salford Pride brand, activities, events and projects, in line with the Chief Executives vision, ensuring the reputation and image of Salford Pride is kept positive;
- To oversee and manage day to day duties relating to people management, working with the Head of People;
- To oversee, in conjunction with the Chief of Operations the creation of new frameworks and plans to enable Salford Pride to grow and expand in the future;
- To oversee the creation of policies and procedures, ensuring that policies are kept up to date and the correct procedures are being followed;
- To oversee the internal communications of Salford Pride, ensuring that information is being shared correctly and team members are using the correct platforms when working;
- To lead on data protection and GDPR protection, ensuring that personal information is kept secure and only the correct team members have access as required with their role;
- To act as spokesperson in the media for Salford Pride where the Chief Executive is unavailable, in conjunction with the Head of Design & Marketing;
- In the absence of the Chief Executive, to facilitate meetings and speak on behalf of the Chief Executive, in conduction with the Chief of Operations, unless otherwise directed;
- To oversee and support the Head of People and the Volunteer Officer with the recruitment of volunteers, heads and officers, ensuring that on-boarding and off-boarding processes are followed;
- To take lead on complaints, disputes, disciplinaries and dismissals:
- To act as mediator in disputes between any individual heads and officers, that fall under the Chief of Experience ensuring the Chief Executive is kept informed;
- In conjunction with the Chief of Operations and Chief of Finance be responsible for the pastoral care of Salford Pride heads and officers, ensuring the Chief Executive is kept informed where necessary;
- To guide, advise and assist all heads and officers under the Chief of Experience as required;
Experience in either Human Resources or Design and Marketing is preferred.
Due to COVID-19 we are holding are team meetings online and are workload is done from home, however once the restrictions are removed we will be holding team meetings in person in Salford.
CANDIDATES CAN APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.