Sharing dreams project is a small local non-profit organization that works since 2009 directly with populations living in extreme poverty and subject to economic and cultural exclusion, in the Peruvian central Andes, we develop our social work in a fairly direct way , we have several projects related to human rights, health, gender equity, educational support for children at risk, ecology, empowerment of women and improvement of the living conditions of Quechua immigrants and their families.
Because we work in a self-funded way, we need new resources to keep our organization alive and continue with our social work here in Peru, for this reason, we need the participation of motivated people to help us with contact and obtaining of new resources to be able to continue.
• research and contact of new funding sources
• Drafting project proposals and activities
• Communication and building relationships with current and potential donors
• Schedule, prepare, coordinate and attend meetings and various events
• carry out campaigns or activities (practices or on-line) of obtaining funds
• Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
• Assist in administrative tasks
* be over 20 years old
* Serious person and committed to humanitarian causes and help others.
* Although it would be ideal to have some training or experience or training in the area, we do not require previous experience
* native English speaker
* It would be ideal to have some level of Spanish, (optional)
• Openly share new ideas and information with the work team.
* contact via social network or Skype
• have the capacity to initiate
• good communication and creative skills
• Ability to cultivate interpersonal skills
• Ability to use the basic Office package
* be an integral part of the organization
* develop practical experience in the area
* accommodation without cost (in case of being present)
* documentation or certification
* payment based on percentages (to coordinate with the organization)