Sharing dreams Project is developing and increasing its volunteering projects, working with "warmy" women groups here in the Andes. For the last three years, we have worked with national and international volunteers, developing activities and projects targeting the organisation and empowerment of groups of Andean migrant women. We focus on aspects such as gender equality, machismo and socio-cultural exclusion, domestic violence, violence towards women, sexuality, health, nutrition etc.
We are a registered legal entity.Since the year 2009. We develop projects on site, standing shoulder to shoulder with communities. We operate on the basis of a flat structure and teamwork (professionals, volunteers and communities).
If you are looking to contribute to a social volunteering project, with no intermediaries, that is developed by volunteers themselves, where you work in teams, offering you socio-cultural immersion atlittle to no cost(excursions, choices of language or cooking courses, access to knowledge on culture and folklore), in a rewarding and fun format, write to us.
Our organization needs an economic contribution, this helps us to keep our work and projects alive, we work with our own projects and resources and invest the money directly obtained in the purchase of materials, rentals, construction, pay for various services, tickets and Visit to towns and families etc. We do not work with third-party infrastructure, it's a real investment. That is why we can not offer "everything for free", which would be fictitious . A serious and real organization has many expenses, and we are happy to really invest this contribution.
** The organization offers as retribution:
-Accommodation in a spacious and comfortable room
- spacious, comfortable and equipped house, unlimited wifi
Basic work materials
- continuous advice by a team with real motivation and experience in the social field
- exchange courses without / very low cost in: meals, pastry, cocktails and others.
-Excursions group to interesting places at the weekends.
-information of interesting places and trips in Peru
- learn and improve your level of Spanish in a practical and direct
-absibility to be an integral part of our organization (including legally speaking)
- information about Andean-Inca history, culture and folklore, theoretical and completely experiential.
- (optional) to experience the Andean energies and rituals of the first hand (munay-ki, tantra, yoga and Andean reiki, cosmovision Inca, medicinal plants, Andean holistic and others)
**During weekends, we organise group excursions to many places of interest, such as mountains, pre-Inca ruins, villages, camps, rainforests and waterfalls.
Get in touch with us. We will be delighted to provide you with details of all aspects of volunteering.
For more information, please visit our website:
-It is not necessary to have specialization or previous experience, here we train you to millimeter, we always work in a very human team
-people with an open, positive and adaptable mentality
-person with ability to integrate into a multi cultural team and keep the group together (this is very important)
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a pro-active person, understanding and considerate towards the organisation and people who work on/develop the project.
People who simply wish to help towards this social cause are also invited to participat
THIS PROGRAMME OFFERS NON-PAID EXPERIENCE OR INTERNSHIPS and has agreements with universities.