IT project support
Are you interested in tech? Have you had any experience of setting up apps/software - tweaking settings and dabbling in systems? Do your friends and family always come to you for advice? Do you want to gain experience for a career in tech?
Your role will be to help assist us or improve the setting up of software or apps, helping office staff with problems, researching how to fix them or how to improve processes.
What will you do?
You may be given tasks to research, complete on your own and you'll be supervised and supported by our tech lead. This position will be working from home so you need a laptop and access to wifi.
What’s in it for you?
We are at an exciting time of growth where the potential for learning, creating change and social impact is huge.
- Build on and develop skills, in particular, IT and communication
- Increase your employability
- You'll be part of making a change in how Deaf patients receive interpreting services to access the NHS.
What do you need to have?
- An interest and desire to learn anything tech-related
- Be willing to learn
- Be friendly and approachable
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have good IT skills
- some experience of working on projects
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.