Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking a passionate and friendly ESOL teacher to teach native Nepalese speakers.
For this role you will need:
- A relevant qualification such as CELTA or TEFL
- The ability to plan and run lessons for different levels of English
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Passion for the welfare of vulnerable adults and ex-Servicemen and women
- A positive and friendly manner
Skills you will gain from this role:
- Organisational and event planning skills
- Experience working with vulnerable people
- Experience of working within the charitable sector
If you would like to get involved and have the skills needed for the role we’d love to hear from you. .
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.