South Mitcham Community Centre are looking for Trustees to join our Board. We are looking for Trustees with experience in:
- Health and Safety
The statutory duties of a Trustee are:
- To ensure the organisation complies with its governing document – constitution and articles of association.
- To ensure that the organisation pursues its objectives as defined in its governing document.
- To ensure the organisation applies its resources exclusively in pursuance of its objectives - the charity must not spend money on activities which are not included in its own objectives, no matter how 'charitable' and 'worthwhile' those activities are.
- To contribute actively to the Board of Trustees' role in giving firm strategic direction to the organisation, setting overall policy, defining goals, and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets.
- To safeguard the good name and values of the organisation
- To ensure the effective and efficient administration of the organisation.
- To ensure the financial stability of the organisation.
- To protect and manage the property of the organisation and to ensure the proper investment of the organisation's funds.
The Board currently meet 6 times a year + 1 AGM, with meetings being held from 5:30pm on the third Monday of the month every other month. This position could be managed remotely for the right Candidate.
If you are interested in finding out more, please submit your CV today.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.