Sussex special needs charity is recruiting a Chair of Trustees
St. John’s is a charity working with young people who have complex learning disabilities. We are actively looking for a new Chair of Trustees and would like to find an enthusiastic and committed individual from the local area with relevant experience at Board level.
We would be delighted to hear from you if:
- you are interested in young people’s education and the opportunity to make a positive difference
- you have Board experience
- you have experience of networking at Board level
- you have the ability to support and challenge the CEO
- you have experience of drawing up and monitoring strategic plans
- you have budget monitoring experience
- you have an understanding of fundraising in the charity sector: grants, trusts etc.
- you can consider matters objectively and make informed judgements
- you have experience in any of the following: education, finance, business management, special educational needs (SEN), local authority work
- you can work well as part of a team.
It would be desirable if:
- you have experience of being the Chair of a Trustee Board
- you have legal and/or property experience.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact us
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.