An exciting opportunity to join the team at St Vincent's and help us in our aim to help those in need and tackle poverty in all its forms.
Our Community Support Projects compliment the work our members do by providing low cost goods and household items, as well as a listening ear, and volunteer and employment opportunities.
We are looking for Volunteer Retail Assistants to join us in our thriving Hackney shop. Supported by the manager and assistant manager, duties include:
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries
- Processing customer sales using a cash register and handling money
- Assisting with stock rotation and window displays
- Receiving customer donations
- Promoting and helping customer Gift Aid Donation
- Help keep the shop clean and tidy
- Sorting & pricing
No experience is necessary as full induction and training will be provided.
Travel expenses are reimbursed with a valid ticket. Tea, coffee and biscuits always provided.