Exciting and active voluntary opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated fundraising team. This role will provide you with hands on experience within the charitable sector as you support with the administration and cultivation of Stoll events. This role will also provide an insight into the different aspects of fundraising, such as Community, Events and Trusts.
What will I be doing?
- Collating data using the charity database, Harlequin.
- Assisting in the administrative tasks of event planning for Stoll.
- Posting out merchandise orders and fundraising materials.
- Assist the Trusts and Legacies Officer with projects for grants and funding.
- Prepare materials for match day and station collections.
What skills/experience will I gain from this role?
- Problem Solving
- Organisational and Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of using a charity database.
- Experience of working within the charitable sector.
- Experience of working in administration within a fundraising environment.
What do I need?
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Have an enthusiastic, energetic and positive manner.
- Be organised and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Have a passion for the welfare of vulnerable adults and ex-Servicemen and women.
What else do I need to know?
- This is a flexible role and can be adapted to what hours best suit the volunteer. This could range from a couple of hours to one full day a week.
- Stoll will cover expenses of up to £5.00