We have a broad range of intern opportunities starting September 2019 for up to 9 months.
An internship with Tearfund is a space to Learn, Flourish and Contribute. Tearfund will invest high quality training and development into passionate individuals who carry Tearfund's values and DNA into workplaces all over the world.
As a Tearfund intern you will receive:
- Development investment from a line manager
- A mentor/coach from within the organisation
- Training opportunities (both general and role specific)
- Skill specific training opportunities provided by the team
- Opportunities to be seconded to other teams to experience different area's of Tearfund expertise.
You will be a self-starter with a clear commitment to Tearfund's vision and what we do.
To find out more about specific internship roles please read the role profile.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
Interns are not employees and are not paid or entitled to any benefits given to Tearfund employees. Travel expenses between zones 1-6 (or equivalent) will be provided. Lunch vouchers are also provided.
Volunteering hours to be mutually agreed between line manager and intern.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.