About Teenage Helpline
Teenage Helpline is an online mentoring service run by young people to be used by young people. The aims of Teenage Helpline are to provide the first stepping-stone for young people who may need to get professional support, but do not feel comfortable seeking this support for themselves. Not only this, but we also provide mentoring for young people who do not need professional support, but who need a little extra attention and support to help them cope with other personal issues.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our charity and contribute to our aim of supporting youth to fulfil their best potential. You will be tasked with working closely with the Partnerships Manager and Partnerships Operations Co-ordinator to define the strategy of the partnerships team of Teenage Helpline, who are tasked with creating and maintaining partnerships with educational and similar establishments in order to recruit new volunteers to the organisation, while also promoting the services of the charity. We are looking for a very organised individual, a strong communicator and team player who can see the bigger picture of the impact they will have on our charity. The role is voluntary therefore, experience is not necessary and is suitable for students or recent graduates looking to develop their skills whilst working from home.
- Create and develop clear and defined strategy plans for the department for the short and long term
- Develop timeframes for the department to follow to be on target to meet the ambitions of the Partnerships Manager
- Co-operate with the management team to ensure synchronisation across the department
- Provide fresh new ideas to finetune our operation.
- Prioritise daily tasks whilst accounting for unforeseen challenges (e.g.: scheduling conflicts).
- Encourage a positive environment, supporting a safe and productive workplace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications