About Teenage Helpline
Teenage Helpline is an online mentoring service run by young people to be used by young people. The aims of Teenage Helpline are to provide the first stepping-stone for young people who may need to get professional support, but do not feel comfortable seeking this support for themselves. Not only this, but we also provide mentoring for young people who do not need professional support, but who need a little extra attention and support to help them cope with other personal issues.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our charity and contribute to our aim of supporting youth to fulfil their best potential. As the Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the efforts of the recruitment team at Teenage Helpline through assisting the members of the team and being their first port of call. You will play a key role in bringing the best talent to Teenage Helpline, through taking an active part in understanding the needs of the internal teams in the charity and finding out their recruitment needs and delivering the best quality candidates for our vacancies.
- Being the first point of contact for members of the recruitment team at Teenage Helpline
- Amending policies and having a significant influence on the way which the team operates
- Maintaining good relations with the teams within Teenage Helpline and using your problem-solving skills to find the best possible talent for open vacancies.
- Provide fresh new ideas to finetune our operation.
- Being confident in interviewing candidates
- Prioritise daily tasks whilst accounting for unforeseen challenges
- Encourage a positive environment, supporting a safe and productive workplace.