About Teenage Helpline
Teenage Helpline is an online mentoring service run by young people to be used by young people. The aims of Teenage Helpline are to provide the first stepping-stone for young people who may need to get professional support, but do not feel comfortable seeking this support for themselves. Not only this, but we also provide mentoring for young people who do not need professional support, but who need a little extra attention and support to help them cope with other personal issues.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our charity and contribute to our aim of supporting youth to fulfill their best potential. As the Talent Acquisition Officer, you will play a key role in ensuring the best talent is in the right place at Teenage Helpline, through taking an active part in understanding the needs of the internal teams in the charity and delivering the best quality candidates for the vacancies. The role is voluntary therefore experience is not necessary and is suitable for students or recent graduates looking to develop their skills whilst working from home.
- Reviewing CVs and signposting applicants to vacancies which may suit them better
- Amending job briefs to ensure the best talent applies to Teenage Helpline vacancies
- Maintaining good relations with the teams within Teenage Helpline and using your problem-solving skills to find the best possible talent for open vacancies.
- Provide fresh new ideas to finetune our operation.
- Being confident in interviewing candidates
- Prioritise daily tasks whilst accounting for unforeseen challenges
- Encourage a positive environment, supporting a safe and productive workplace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude