Do you enjoy being part of your local community? Are you looking for a flexible volunteering opportunity with the chance to meet new people and make a difference?
We have big plans to grow our charity and we need your help to raise awareness and increase income for The Air Ambulance Service and the Children’s Air Ambulance by supporting the fundraising team in your local community.
You could get involved in any number of things, your imagination is the only limit!
Typically the role could include:
- Organising events to raise awareness and fundraise in your area
- Running fundraising stalls at local events
- Placing and servicing collection tins in your local community
- Participating in bucket collections in the community
- Photography at our large events
- If you are a confident public speaker then you could also get involved by giving talks to local groups such as schools to spread the word about the work of The Air Ambulance Service/ The Children’s Air Ambulance and be an ambassador for us!
- If you don’t have much time to commit but would like to help us spread awareness you could join us as a micro volunteer and focus on helping us to build our social media presence in your area!
This role is completely flexible, you can commit as much or as little time as you like, any time you can give helps us to fund our lifesaving missions.
In return we'll give you all the information you need to be successful in the role, provide training, support from a fundraising executive in your area and the opportunity to gain experience working for a national charity