Assist with the collation of materials for our E-Newsletter 'The Anchor'
The Bridge is a Leicester based charity that provides support to those who are facing homelessness. Our guests can be anyone who is facing homelessness, either rough sleepers or the socially isolated living in poverty.
You will need to be
- 18+ years of age
- good listener
- have an understanding of consent and confidentiality when collecting information
- creative and competent when using social media sites
- organised and able to keep to deadlines
- able or willing to attend networking, social or fundraising events on behalf of The Bridge
- interested in the issues affecting homeless people or be open to learning more about homelessness
- always behave with integrity when using social media on behalf of The Bridge
Register your interest with your CV and if suitable we will contact you with an application form. This is a great oppurtunity for people that have an interest in social justice, journalism or literature.