Join our team of amazing event volunteers and help us at various fundraising collections, special events and sporting challenge events throughout the year.
What will I do?
Roles at events are varied depending on the event. You may be involved with:
- Collecting donations with our collection buckets
- Manning a charity stand at an event
- Cheering on our challenge event participants at a race
- Marshalling a race route
- Welcoming guests at events
- Selling raffle tickets
- Offering general information about the charity and our services to the public
Time commitment: No minimum commitment is required but we would be grateful if you could attend at least three events a year. We will email you when opportunities come up and you can let us know if you are available.
Location: London and Kent
What will I gain?
- Experience of supporting charity events (all proceeds come to The Maypole Project)
- Become part of a friendly staff and volunteer team at The Maypole Project
What skills will I need?
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reliability & Punctuality
About The Maypole Project
The Maypole Project provides a lifeline of support for children with complex and life threatening illnesses and their whole family; aiming to relieve and help preserve the mental and physical well-being of children and young people who have complex medical needs. We provide a range of support services to all members of the family from diagnosis through treatment and beyond.