Myton Hospices charity shops are looking for dedicated volunteers to join our enthusiastic motivated teams in central Warwick. Join our team of Mytoneers and help us drive our retail shops forward in 2019.
As a team member you will help maximise sales through:
- Welcoming and assisting customers, providing service to the highest standard.
- Create attractive shop floor and window displays as there are some truly wonderful items donated.
- Dealing with customer’s purchases, cash handling and operating the till.
Would the role suit you? Yes if you are...
- Enthusiastic and cheerful with a positive attitude.
- Trustworthy & honest and respectful of other people.
- Passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people.
- Wanting to make a difference to help families in your local community at the most difficult time in their lives.
What can Myton offer you as a volunteer...
- A chance to develop new skills and experience to add to your CV.
- Relevant training in order to assist you in carrying out your role.
- An opportunity to contribute to the ongoing support we offer our patients and their families.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.