The Nave is the platform for the conscious creativity. We showcase artistic ideas that capture attention, ignite awareness and connect communities to make positive action.
We only focus on social change art dialogue some of our recent themes included - homelessness, sustainability, consumption and money.
We are a community of creatives working together to create positive change. We are looking for someone like minded to join us to help us with:
- Email Marketing
- Updating our database
- Managing the mailbox
- Developing Admins Systems
- Contacting artists
- Posting Ads
- Other Odd Jobs
You stand to gain:
- Experience working in the Arts
- Experience with a start up
- Collaborating within a dynamic artistic team to achieve a combined goal
- More content then you could shake a stick at
- Inspiring others to make positive change in the world.
The is entirely community run project so no one involved is being paid. Everyone within the community is working on their own project within the wider project and we are looking for someone who sees this experience in the same way, who wants to work for their own skill gain and purpose.
This rold will be based from home but we suggest one weekly F2F meeting to build team spirit.
Person we would love to join our community is:
- Proactive - You will be asked to work from home with adhoc meet ups at different venues therefore we need someone who can manage their own workload and be responsible in completing things without someone watching over them
- Creative - Has the ability to come up with new ideas.
- Organised - We have admin processes in place to help things run smoothly and we need someone who will be able to follow this.
- Loves Art in all forms
- Wants to make a positive change in the world.