Member of the Investment Advisory Group
The role of the member is to provide the Investment Advisory Group with knowledge and experience that will assist in the oversight and management of the Scouts' investment portfolio.
The role is pro bono but reasonable expense will be paid in accordance with the Scouts' Expenses Policy. The role will include;
- Providing recommendations of investment objectives, parameters and benchmarks to the Finance Committee; in respect of all The Scout Association cash and investable assets including general, designated, restricted and endowment funds.
- Assisting the Investment Advisory Group in monitoring the performance of the advisors against agreed benchmarks.
- Receiving and participating in the consideration of periodic investment reports.
- Providing advice to the Finance Committee with regards to investment matters.
- Assisting the Investment Advisory Group in the regular review of Investment managers and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Contributing to the development of an investment plan according to the financial needs and circumstances of the organisation.
How to apply
You can apply by sending us your CV and supporting statement outlining your suitability for the role.
The closing date for recieving applications 29 August 2019.