Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees
We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the Trustees of a small, yet dynamic, international development charity working in Zimbabwe. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the working of a charity.
Ideally, you will be based around Hitchin, Cambridge or north London and have excellent written English and MS Word skills.
This is a voluntary role and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
You will be required to attend Trustee meetings usually for 2-3 hours on a Sunday every 3 months and be available for Skype/WhatsApp/phone calls in between meetings.
• Organise Trustee meetings
• Coordinate Trustees and send reminders
• Send agenda out in discussion with Chair of Trustees
• Take, write up and disseminate Trustee minutes
• File (e.g. electronic filing in DropBox or GDrive) for Trustees
Additional Ad Hoc Tasks
• Update Trustee details with Charity Commission
• File accounts with the Charity Commission (which will have been completed by the Treasurer)
• Timely filing the Trustees Annual Report with the Charity Commission
Please send a copy of your CV and a letter of interest to Kevin Cusack.