A fantastic opportunity has opened up to support a career development not for profit organisation dedicated to helping people thrive in their chosen careers.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator with content writing and web content management experience. You will be organised, have a thorough approach and be able to multi-task. You will have great communication skills and be proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Your responsibilities include:
- General admin support to the Director and support Events
- Assist with communications with Mentors and Mentees
- Respond appropriately to incoming enquiries via email
- Preparing documents, letters and reports
- Promoting the Gofund me page to increase funding income.
- Managing content output that engages our audience and promotes our brand.
- Updating, reviewing, editing and uploading content to our website.
- Excellent written, proofreading, copy-editing skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Excellent overall writing skills in various styles/tones
- Proven communication skills (written and oral)
- You will have a thorough and organised approach and be able to form relationships, influence and collaborate with other content producers. Preferably, you will have knowledge of WordPress.
This is a great opportunity to part of an exciting new organisation. There will be plenty of opportunities to shape and grow the role as well as gain skills in other areas.
Start Date: Ideally, we would like someone to start in September
The time commitment is 2-3 days per week
The role will be performed remotely.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to make impact!