- Role: Youth Worker (Volunteer Role) - Bank
- Location: London with Induction Training in EC3
- Hours: Flexible (as and when required - mostly evening based 6-9pm)
Urban Youth is a new youth organisation that will be providing positive and engaging one off and short term youth work activities, programmes and events, creating a community of young people to help break loneliness and isolation, develop life and social skills and allow young people to be themselves, while giving them the opportunities and experiences to discover themselves and the world around them.
Our overall theme and mantra is #LiveLifeToTheMax and we believe young people should be given the opportunities and experiences to live their life to the full, love life and make the most of it.
We're on the lookout for a bank of volunteer youth workers who we can call on as and when needed to;
- help plan, organise and deliver sessions to young people
- complete session based monitoring paperwork
- assist in programmes and events
- be a youth engager and engage young people and parents on the street and in other environments, promote Urban Youth locally, putting up posters and handing out flyers, manning information stalls, etc
- assist Urban Youth in other areas of need
As a Youth Worker, you need to be trustworthy, approachable, confident, able to talk and engage with young people, always on time, non judgemental and become fully part of the Urban Youth family.
Team Urban Youth
Get Involved I Make A Difference I Join Our Community