This project provides the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience collecting data on nesting sea turtles and hatchlings (Green, Olive Ridleys and Leatherbacks) on a beautiful secluded beach surrounded by tropical dry forest and mangroves.
Volunteers are needed between mid-September, 2019 until late March, 2020. Volunteers can stay from 15 days up to 2 months.
1. Gain valuable hands-on conservation experience
2. Volunteer with an experienced research team
3. Close encounters with sea turtles and other wildlife
4. Wonderful natural working environment
5. Low-cost volunteer abroad program
The project costs US$17 per day which includes accommodation and food.
You can view further information and apply on the VLA website.