This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
This role is for people who already have some previous experience in people facing roles. We are looking for people who have empathy, are good listeners and are non-judgemental. You will be supporting a small number of clients who have more complex needs and require extra support to get through difficult situations. We are looking for people who have two to four hours a week to spare. You will be offered support in this role by the Partnership.
Support clients by:
- Providing moral support in meetings and making sure the client understands.
- Making phone calls or supporting a client to make calls.
- Helping with form filling and letter writing
- Working with clients on solutions to more complex issues e.g. debt.
Benefits for you:
- Support from a Case Worker Co-ordinator
- Increasing your knowledge of the asylum process and immigration law
- Improving your knowledge of community resources and how to support clients to access them
- Establishing relationship with clients who appreciate someone walking alongside them
If you are interested in becoming a Caseworker please submit your CV and someone from the Partnership will contact you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.