Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
We are seeking for a Part time Volunteer during office hours who is a motivated Accounting Assistant with exceptional communication and time management skills to help this charity in Ipswich. The job role is to assist the current Finance Officer, and the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant with this charity, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel and Sage. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Processing transactions, arranging payments , and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, and resolving queries.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Accounting qualification and work experience ideally required .
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong word processing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.