Charity Governance Conference
- Venue: ICSA, Saffron House, 6-10 Kirby St, London, EC1N 8TS
- Region: Greater London
- Start Date: 08 March 2019
- End Date: 08 March 2019
- Cost: From 245 + VAT
Focusing on maintaining purpose and making difference, ICSA Charity Governance Conference will explore practical ways to help charity leaders focus more on the things that matter.
The agenda will cover topics such as: effective supply chain governance; the impact of the Charity Governance Code; practical advice on board effectiveness and; the benefits of embracing the digital revolution.
• Andrew Wallis OBE, CEO, Unseen
• Jonathan Chevallier, CEO, Tech Trust
• Nick Sladden, Head of Charities and Independent Schools, RSM UK Audit
Join our expert forum and gain insights and inspiration to help secure a successful future for your organisation.