Emergency First Aid at Work - Inhouse course
- Venue: In-house training
- Region: Flexible Location
- Cost: Contact us
The Emergency First Aid at Work course covers the syllabus as guided by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) with the option to concentrate on areas of concern that may affect your personal working environment. This is an in-house course, our trainer will come to your premises to deliver the course to the members of your staff. The course is cost-effective if you have a group of 3 people or more to train. We have excellent prices and availability.
- Introduction to first aid.
- First Aid in the Workplace.
- Role and responsibilities of a first.
- Incident Management -Primary and Secondary Survey.
- Unconsciousness – Unresponsive casualty.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
- Medical conditions.
- Bleeding and Wounds.
- Burns and scalds.
You can choose a qualification to the Ofqual standards, or our Grays Medic approved CPD certification.
Please visit us at www.graysmedic.com or contact us: [email protected] for detailed information.