Posted by DEVIMPACT INSTITUTE
Personal development, Training
Fundraising, Personal development
The Fundraising Fellowship Programme helps to train confident, entrepreneurial fundraisers for the arts and cultural sector. To date, we have supported 65 graduate Arts Fundraising Fellows, who are now all working in the charity, arts and cultural sectors.
For more information and to apply please visit our website or get in contact via Sarah at [email protected]
Deadline 14th February 2020
In your 1-year training programme, you will get:
- 10 days of group and face-to-face training, taking place across England. The 10 days of training includes 2 residential workshops, led by arts and fundraising leadership talent.
- Online training designed to suit your particular and individual needs.
- A personal mentor.
- Membership of an exclusive network of fundraising talent, with opportunities to meet and share at events throughout England.
This programme is for everyone with leadership ambitions who want to improve their fundraising skills. If you:
- Have some fundraising experience (whether it’s from a local project, a national organisation, your own project or a startup)
- Have an employer who will support your application (and if you’re freelance an organisation that will support your application)
- Can show us your entrepreneurial skills – in any way that demonstrates that you have good business sense
- Have one year or more work experience
- Want to win more funding for your work
Then we want to hear from you.