Sources of Funding For Charities and Social Enterprises
- Venue: The School for Social Entrepreneurs (London Bridge)
- Region: Greater London
- Start Date: 10 September 2018
- End Date: 10 September 2018
- Cost: £79 - £149
Sources of Funding for Charities and Social Enterprises will provide you with the knowledge that you need to successfully fund your organisation.
What you’ll learn from this workshop
Sources of Funding for Charities and Social Enterprises is a practical workshop which will give you an insight into the mindset of the people who make funding decisions and what makes them tick. A panel of speakers will give you the top tips that you need to win new funding for your organisation.
- You will discover how you can generate diverse income streams from a variety of sources; grant-making organisations, major donors, philanthropists and corporate funders.
- We will show how you can find new funding opportunities and how to make the contacts that you need. You will feel more confident that you understand the range of funding available to your organisation.
- You will leave the workshop with an understanding of the different income sources available to you, insight into what a range of funders are looking for and an action plan to develop new income streams.
No previous experience is necessary to to attend this course; it is suitable for staff at all levels keen to explore new sources of income for their organisation.