Our vision, mission and values – drives everything we do.
APF’s vision is to find a cure for pulmonary fibrosis so that everyone affected by the disease has a better future.
We work to achieve our vision by making it our mission to:
We provide support to families, raise awareness, campaign and educate to improve access to the highest standard of care for everyone affected. We are committed to finding a cure through funding research.
Our values drive everything we do:
- Patient led: We empower patients, who are at the heart of everything we do.
- Caring and compassionate: We respect and understand the needs of patients and carers, and help them to get the support they need
- Striving for excellence: We work with integrity and professionalism in all that we do
- Open and approachable: We ensure people affected by pulmonary fibrosis feel able to turn to us for advice and support in their time of need
- Ambitious: We will improve the lives of people affected by pulmonary fibrosis and bold in the ways we do this.
APF has ambitious plans to grow our impact and develop our support for patients and families affected by pulmonary fibrosis.
This is a superb opportunity to join a young and energetic charity with a clear future direction and a CEO, growing staff team and trustee board who will provide the required support and backing to the successful candidate.