ASCEND’S VISION AND WHAT WE DO
Our vision is to offer hope and life-changing opportunities to people living in South-West Hertfordshire.
Our aim is that the people we support will have the skills and confidence to realise their potential and participate fully in society.
We deliver this:
- through training and advice to help clients move into paid employment, volunteering and further training and
- through personal support to meet the needs of clients with health and wellbeing issues.
We aim to deliver services that are
- Honest - we aim to be trustworthy at all times
- Compassionate - we aim to be considerate to everyone
- Encouraging - we aim to offer hope to all who use our services
- Confidential - we will ensure a discreet service
- Respectful - we offer the same help to everyone, irrespective of their varied backgrounds, race, gender, religion and sexual orientation
- Person-focussed - we support everyone according to their individual needs