Barnet Mencap – the person-centred organisation responding to the issues affecting the lives of people with learning disabilities and their carers.
Barnet Mencap’s values:
- We believe in working together with users and carers whilst acknowledging and respecting different views
- We believe in everyone having the same chances, and in challenging discrimination
- We believe in the rights of every person to live and participate in the community as other citizens
- We believe in being receptive to people’s dreams and ambitions
- We believe in actively enabling people to stand up for their rights
- We believe in including users, carers, staff and volunteers in all aspects of the organisation