We are dedicated to supporting anyone in the UK (and their friends, family and carers) diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), sometimes also called Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD).
- passionate in encouraging a positive discussion around Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- campaigning to reduce the stigma and discrimination attached to the diagnosis
- promoting the availability and accessibility of appropriate services for anyone affected by Borderline Personality Disorder
- providing information and links to useful websites and services
- signposting to support services for anyone affected by Borderline Personality Disorder
- providing information on employment, wellbeing, and legal rights during mental health detention.
We are here because Borderline Personality Disorder is a serious condition, and there needs to be more support and treatment options for those living with BPD.
Our aim is to support patients, raise awareness of Borderline Personality Disorder, and reduce stigma and discrimination.