Capacity works with brilliant organisations in the North West to seed effective ideas, build thriving organisations and redefine what public services can achieve for people living in the UK. We help charities, social enterprises and public sector organisations understand what communities need, design and implement new services to support communities, secure income and plan for the future.
Launched in 2016, we have a strong track record and diverse portfolio of impactful projects.
- We’ve secured over £40m of funding for charities and social enterprises
- We’ve develop a new social enterprise public service delivery model, Community Care Collaborative, to deliver General Practice to 20,000 patients in North Wales
- We’ve partnered with Local Authorities to design and develop new services, such as Early Help and Prevention services for children and families in Wirral
- We’ve supported over 20 charities and social enterprises to develop sustainable business models, including transforming Catalyst Choices into a high impact, staff-owned social care business
- We’ve partnered with Catalyst Choices and Eric Wright Health and Care to mobilise a 62-bed acute care Step-down Facility as part of Halton Borough Council’s response to Covid-19.