Carrs Lane Counselling Centre, based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, provides a professional, confidential and non-judgemental counselling service for adults experiencing difficulties in their lives.
Our Visions and Aims:
- We are a registered charity that is supported by professionally trained counsellors who volunteer their time and expertise to help clients because they really care.
- We have been a recognised service provider within the community for over 50 years.
- Our counselling service is accredited by The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (an organisation that promotes high standards of practice within the counselling profession).
- We ensure high standards and are constantly monitoring our delivery to provide an exceptional service.
- We do not charge a fee for counselling but we do ask, where it is possible, for a donation
- We offer one to one counselling for a wide range of problems, and also counselling for those experiencing difficulties in relationships.
- We offer an adult counselling service that is underpinned by person centred values and is in keeping with the British Association For Counselling and Psychotherapy Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions, which sets out standards of good practice
Our Behaviours and Values
Putting People First By:
- Working together
- Respecting and helping each other
- Finding ways to improve how we deliver our service
- Collaborative decision making
- Respecting individuality
- Encompassing diversity
- Promoting equality
- Contributing to the overall vision and aims
- Providing the best possible service
- Looking after ourselves and others
Carrs Lane Counselling Centre, Carrs Lane, Birmingham, B4 7SX. Telephone 0121 643 6363