Ealing and Hounslow Community Voluntary Service (EHCVS) is a registered local charity and has been supporting voluntary and community sector (VCS) groups in Ealing and Hounslow for over 40 years.
We offer a wide range of practical support services to VCS groups:
- Advice and help with funding bids
- Help with recruiting volunteers
- Training and skills courses
- Group development advice, such as becoming a registered charity or help with starting up a new group
- Model policy documents, which most funders now require
- Free stats you can use in funding bids, which most funders also now require
- Help and training around safeguarding children
- IT tips and advice
- Information on service discount schemes and savings available to VCS groups
We also manage core local VCS databases for Ealing and for Hounslow.