We are the NHS and social care watchdog for Richmond.
Our job is to:
• Listen to local people and provide a powerful, independent collective voice.
• Take action based on what matters to local people.
• Support you to be part of discussions about local health and care
• Help people find information and make choices about their care
Anyone can play a meaningful part of Healthwatch. There is something to suit everyone including:
• Collecting and sharing people’s experiences with Healthwatch
• Telling people about Healthwatch and how it can help them
• Representing the public voice on boards and at meetings
• Being part of teams visiting care providers or running projects
• Helping us run our information line
Healthwatch Richmond is run by Richmond Health Voices, a Charity set up for this purpose.