KEEN London has been delivering free 1:1 supported services to children with additional needs and disabilities for over 21 years.
At KEEN, we want every child to have a chance to enjoy sports and activities, and ensure none are left behind due to disability. We want to improve physical activity, social interaction and quality of life for children with disabilities in the London area.
Whatever we do, we ensure that all our activities meet the following aims:
- Inclusive – we welcome children with a wide range of needs and backgrounds and celebrate the diversity within our community
- Accessible – the tailored support provided at our sessions ensures that all children can safely access the activities on offer
- Engaging – we run a wide variety of activities to suit different interests and personality types, ensuring that our children always have something new and exciting to learn
- Supportive of personal development – our activities help children to get active, make new friends, and develop their communication, confidence and social skills
- Fun! – at KEEN we believe that all children deserve to have fun, regardless of (dis)ability, and we make sure that fun is at the heart of all our activities
Children from our service have gone on to further education, to access other clubs and groups and achieve things their families did not believe would be possible, had it not been for the support of KEEN London to grow their confidence and skills.