KCAH supports primarily single people with a local connection to Kingston upon Thames and who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or who are experiencing serious problems with private landlords. We help solve housing problems and improve the quality of people's lives by:
- Providing a drop-in advice service Monday-Friday 10.00-13.00
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers, eg Joel Community Services and YMCA St Paul's Group in Surbiton
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project
- Offering a Job Club
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
- Running a Winter night shelter for anyone in need. We offer a simple meal, community, advice and somewhere safe to rest for people who would otherwise not have any other choice but to sleep outside.