Our vision is a society where everyone has a sense of control over their lives and the ability to stay independent, active and connected to the world around them.
Our mission is to provide practical help so that people who need support can live safely and well in their homes and communities.
We do this by providing a range of services and projects focusing on minor home adaptations, falls prevention, digital confidence, social isolation, therapeutic decluttering and advice and informal advocacy.
Our values are:
- Real world perspective: People have overlapping physical, mental and emotional needs and assets, and we respond to these as holistically as we can.
- People are assets: We all bring valuable strengths that can benefit the community.
- Collectivity: Everyone benefits when we come together to support each other and share experiences and learning.
- Empathetic and non-judgemental: We always attempt to understand the different contexts in which people live their lives.
- Equity: Disadvantaged people should have equal access to opportunities and be supported to exercise their rights.
- User-led: People define the approaches that work for them and we work with those in mind.
- Integrity: We are honest with ourselves and others about our capabilities and what we can deliver.