Noah's Ark Children's Hospice helps seriously unwell children and their families make the most of the special time they have together. The majority of babies and children we support are unlikely to reach their 18th birthday.
With talented individuals who share our passion to improve the lives of seriously unwell children and their families, we're changing the landscape for paediatrics palliative care in North and Central London, as well as Hertsmere.
We are Charity Today's Charity of the Year as well being the Charity Times Fundraising Team of the Year. Our culture is fast-paced, innovative and supportive. We are based in The Ark, a brand new children's hospice building set on a stunning 7.5-acre nature reserve in Barnet. We are an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background, can do their best work.
- Holidays - starting at 25 days per year rising to 30 days per year with length of service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive training and development
- Free parking
- Subsidised freshly cooked meals
- Flexible holiday (buy and sell) scheme
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- NHS comparable maternity and paternity
- Private Pension scheme