Saltbox is a pioneering registered charitable company based in Staffordshire. It was established in 1983 to be an innovative Christian charity, which would be exemplar in the fields of spiritual infrastructure support and community transformation.
- supports, encourages & promotes the work of churches and individual Christians
- provides a voice for the faith sector to inform and influence service delivery
- delivers services which support vulnerable people
- identifies potential partnership opportunities with statutory, voluntary & community organisations to help bring about community cohesion & transformation
- provides an Information Service as a mechanism for communication, consultation and connectivity.
" A considerable body of national research now exits which charts the distinctive contribution that faith groups make especially in the realm of community engagement and development" Lloyd Cooke, Chief Executive
- Spiritual Development: supporting & promoting Christian ministry & values
- Restart: supporting individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- CareLink: supporting the over 65s who struggle with the effects of lonliness & isolation
- Money Matters: supporting the most disadvantaged people to manage their money and debt issues
- Core: supporting the whole Saltbox Operation with the necessary organisational infrastructure including, Finance, Communications, Marketing, HR, H&S, IT etc